Don't get me wrong...I enjoy being with him, being close, giggling with each other over stupid things we do during sex but I don't get anything out of the actual act itself. Penetration doesn't hurt but it is not pleasurable either. I can orgasm (sometimes, not always) during masturbation but never during intercourse or even when he is stimulating me with his hands or mouth. I always hear sex is this amazing, pleasurable thing and yet it doesn't seem that way. Am I doing something wrong? Is it just the way my body is and will always be? What's the deal?

I accidentally posted this twice (once in Intercourse & Orgasm and once in Dysfunction). Sorry!! If possible, please delete this one. I cannot figure out how to do it from my screen.

Do/did you look at a lot of porn when you were younger? Do you enjoy masturbating more than sex?

I have looked at porn and do masturbate but I don't think I do either excessively. As a 24 year old female, I don't think 3-4 times per month would be excessive, though maybe compared to other females it is?

Really, the not orgasming doesn't bother me as much as the aspect of not feeling.

How many people have you been with in the past?

Btw it could be because you have sex all the time maybe but I'm not sure that's y i asked the above question.

One prior to the current partner. The previous partner was a one-time deal, nothing serious and I didn't feel any pain or pleasure in that experience either.