i have these red pimple looking things all over my outter vagina. they are everywhere and hurt like crazy. its quite embarrassing.I am not sexually active. and i shave down there everyday.. i was just thinkin it could be ingrowin hairs or something but they have pus almost like a zit. ii popped em and they just stay there i hhave had theses for about 2wks now and they are getting worse what do i do? not pop them?

You don't need to shave down there every day. These bumps are irritation for you shaving so often. So for the time being the best course of action is to stop shaving and try not to pop them. If after a few weeks of not shaving they're gone then that's that. If not then I'd talk to a doctor just to be sure.
Just remember you can shave down there, just not so frequently. Personally I only shave my bikini zone about every weeks if not every other. I know you may not be comfortable with that, but for now you'll just have to get used to it.
Hope I helped you out. Best of luck!