this is happening to me every time i eat i start having nausia and have to stop eating plz email me att glenda

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

go to doctors, i have same problem puke everytime i eat lost weight, feel tired and drained. had an endoscopy and they found hiatus hernia and reflux. best thing i did was get help.

I have the same problem when it comes to food, and nobody can figure it out. I've even had surgery for it and it's only gotten worse. As far as can you get pregnant, the answer is yes.

Eating anything makes me feel nauseous stomach cramps and head aches

*pregnant * pregnant * pregnant * pregnant * how did you even come up with that spelling ? No wonder auto correct couldn't pick it up

Yes You Can Get Pregnant From Pre Cum As For The Stomach Issue Is Probaley Due Too A Lack Of Water While Eating. Try That. I Know It Helps Me.

My daughter's name is Abby. Does that answer your question?