i just got a gud news she got her period yesteday wooooooot ;)) finally i could feel some big relief wooot isn't that great?? i dont need to worry anything now right?? but i know for sure i learn alot of things nd i dont want to be in this situation again ever. thanks for your help the thing u said really help alot to calm me down from now on ill be carefull on this kind of things so that it won't happen again.. but it is normal for a girl to be delayed 4 days?? specially in her case becuz she has iregullar cycle?? i mean her period supposed to came march 8 but it came on march 12 is that normall?? nd the pregnancy is rulled out right??

My advice is as soon as her period is gone get her to go see her doctor and get her on birth control and use condoms next time. You choose to make the adult decision to have sex make the adult decision to be use protection. Glad I could help glad you learned from your situation. Yes if she got her period it means shes not pregnant now go be a normal teenager.

yeah your right this kind of things should'nt be taken for a joke instead it should be take seriously i learn lot of things nd yeah protection is gonna be on my mind when im gonna do this kind of thing so we both could be safe nd not ruined our lyf because one mistake could change both of our lives.. im glad that she did had her period.but is it my choice to take her to a doctor??what if i dont?? i mean getting her period means that she is not pregnant right?? thanks alot for the help im glad that there people out there that has sumtym to help others thank you again

If she doesn't want to go on birth control then you just have to make sure you always use a condom. Its her choice if she wants birth control or not. If she doesn't want to protect herself from getting pregnant then you have to make sure you protect yourself by using condoms. Never have unprotected sex unless you are ready to be a daddy. If you dont use protected you don't know what kind of disease you could get from your partner. Wish there was more people like me to help out you youngsters.

i have a question after like we have sex unprotected one then she drinks off a medicine like the birth control pills after we had sex is there no chance of her getting pregnant?? cuz she take birth control after we have sex?? just an example or can she just take the medicine right after we had sex?? would that prevent pregnancy?? cuz i  buy a birth control pills called trust pills nd she just want me to ask you if she could just use it right after we had sex nd not regulary use it is that ok?? or in other word she could just take that medicine if its possible everytime we had sex?? 

i have a question after like we have sex unprotected one then she drinks off a medicine like the birth control pills after we had sex is there no chance of her getting pregnant?? cuz she take birth control after we have sex?? just an example or can she just take the medicine right after we had sex?? would that prevent pregnancy?? cuz i buy a birth control pills called trust pills nd she just want me to ask you if she could just use it right after we had sex nd not regulary use it is that ok?? or in other word she could just take that medicine if its possible everytime we had sex????

You can't use medicine as an excuse to have unprotected sex. She has to take her birth control pills that she gets from her doctor every single day. The only way you will prevent pregnancy is if shes on birth control pills and your using condom if you dont use both then you are at risk of getting pregnant. She has to be on birth control pills for a month before your even protected. You are always at risk of gettting pregnant when you dont use protection. Also you cant use morning after pills everytime you have sex thats bad for her health it will destroy her insides. From the sounds of it you learned nothing from your scare of getting her knocked up. Have unprotected sex and ruin your lifes.

hey i was just asking if that was ok because you see i have this friend of mine nd basically him nd his girl is like having sex whenever there like so i ask him what is the secret on it nd i ask him if his girl is on birth control nd if he is using condom . he answered me no he aint using condom and her girl aint on birth control so i was shock because that really dangerous to do so he went on to said that everytime they finish having unprotected sex he always make her girl take a medicine called trust pills for an ECP i dont know what that means but he always make her take to like 2-4 pills after they had sex nd another 2-4 pills after 12 hours. thats why i asked you if that was ok because my friend is doing that procedure so it came into my mind that it a safe procedure but because i could't consult a doctor i asked u instead and you told me that it ain't safe right?? why is it that that procedure aint safe?? so that i could tell my friend that what he doing to his girl is wrong. and why is it that procedure work?? and until now his girl didnt get preggy even if they had sex whenever they want?? just so i could clear up this things in my mind nd so that i could warn my friends girlfriend..

hey i was just asking if that was ok because you see i have this friend of mine nd basically him nd his girl is like having sex whenever there like so i ask him what is the secret on it nd i ask him if his girl is on birth control nd if he is using condom . he answered me no he aint using condom and her girl aint on birth control so i was shock because that really dangerous to do so he went on to said that everytime they finish having unprotected sex he always make her girl take a medicine called trust pills for an ECP i dont know what that means but he always make her take to like 2-4 pills after they had sex nd another 2-4 pills after 12 hours. thats why i asked you if that was ok because my friend is doing that procedure so it came into my mind that it a safe procedure but because i could't consult a doctor i asked u instead and you told me that it ain't safe right?? why is it that that procedure aint safe?? so that i could tell my friend that what he doing to his girl is wrong. and why is it that procedure work?? and until now his girl didnt get preggy even if they had sex whenever they want?? just so i could clear up this things in my mind nd so that i could warn my friends girlfriend  . . ..

You shouldnt have sex if you dont know anything about it . & if she has a iregullar period then obviousley her period isnt going too come the day its suppose too , my advice is too not have sex .