Couldn't find what you looking for?


I have read up and i have a strip of skin attached to my fore skin and the penis what stops me retracting it all the way i looked it up and lots of people who have it say they are circumcised but im not and i think its called a frenelum

by the way im 16 and im not a virgin and when i had sex it tore but healed it self


Hi Help,

A frenulum is normal and it can be short.  It's called frenulum breve.

Tearing it may have "fixed" the problem.  If it didn't, see a urologist.  There is a procedure they can do, NOT a circumcision, that can make it longer.

Good luck.