Hello! I have found yesterday that I actually have cryptic tonsillitis. I think that I have understood my doctor well about this disease (something about crypts on my tonsils, bacteria, etc). He prescribed me antibiotics. But, I assume that there is something more what I can do to get rid of this nasty. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I suggest you to make mixture from sea salt and water. One spoon of sea salt mix with 500 ml of water and cook this. After you cooked, take this to get cold and gargle your throat with this mixture. Also, you will need to take lot of fluids. I suggest you to take vitamins too. This worked for me once upon time, I am sure that it will work for you, too.

I have that too! I tried everything from vitamins to changing my diet and gargling with stuff... nothing worked. I'm getting my tonsils removed because the doctor said that is the only way to really get rid of the problem. Apparently it's really painful but it's worth it to me! :-D