I have dark pubic hair and can orgasm and have growing pains but cant produce sperm. I can produce the stuff called "pre cum" but no white sperm. I am 15 and a half and i am getting worried. I just started puberty i think. is there any way to speed it up?? also can i get a girl pregnant with precum??

What does the dark pubic hair have to do with anything? Anyway, if you are having pains after orgasm then you might not be at that stage where you emit semen yet. Or you are masturbating too much. That happened to me when I first learned how to do it, my penis became sore and nothing was coming out. Just let it rest for a while, if you still can't produce sperm you're body isn't ready and I would suggest you stop masturbating for awhile. You can't really speed up puberty, you just have to let it take its course, unless you get some type of pill from a doctor. I would also see a doctor about you're semen issue if it persists. And yes you can get a girl pregnant with precum even though it doesn't happen often, it can still happen! So make sure to use a condom or make sure she is taking the pill. Or even better both!