I have been practicing bodybuilding for two years now and I have almost reached my ideal body shape (what I think ideal, anyway). I combine gym 3 times a week plus karate lessons twice a week (I started with karate recently). Still, I have problems with my wide hips, what can I do about them?

Well, it all depends. If you have wide pelvic bones, then I am afraid that there is not much you can do at all. If we are speaking about fat and accumulated water, then there is cure. You are already using one – karate. Leg kicks are excellent exercise for reducing the excessive material from your lower torso and upper legs. There is also running and swimming (I suppose that there is some running in karate too). Also, there are a lot of aerobic exercises that are especially dealing with specific parts of body.