ok, so ive been reading some of the other blogs, and there are alot of good tips about how to avoid the itching, red reaction after shaving the pubic area. This is exactly what I have, and so I'm thinking of switching over to waxing, but I'm just wondering how long a should wait. How long will the redness and irritation take to calm down, and should I wait until its completely gone to wax?

I would imagine that, without further irritation, your reddness will disappear in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure if you know that waxing can be extremely irritating and traumatic to your skin. Ask around before you do that and definitely do a test area if you decide to pursue that option. I'm not seeing any previous posts of yours so I don't know if you've tried some of the hair removal cremes for sensitive skin. I know that there are a million of them out there, but there may be one just for you. Also, have you tried treating your skin before you use any of the creams? I hope this info helps. Let us know how it goes and what you find.