I love my boyfriend like I have never known to love anyone. He is my best friend, and two years ago I neve r would have thought such a guy existed, as I have a tendancy to hate men . lol

The only problem is I hate having sex, regardless of the physical act of doing, the guilt and nausea it brings is overwhelming. To the point where I need to throw up afterward. I feel as if im the worlds most disgusting person almost. I never initiate sex which i feel he resents me for, but if it were up to me maybe we wouldnt be having sex? :/ I know after two years that seems odd, but its just the way I feel. I dont like being touched in a sexual manner because i feel awful and wrong, but I love when we sleep together (no sex) or cuddle or just hug , so its not like im completely 'get away from me'. Its just sex I find difficult. I just dont want to hurt him by not wanting to have sex. and then I feel guilty for not being the sexual girlfriend that so many of our friends girlfriends seem to be equally to their partners.

And its not him, its entirely me, because I trust him with all my heart..I really do love him.

Maybe you are homosexual. Or maybe you don't really like the guy as much as you want us to believe. You should be honest with yourself... If you are not sexually attracted to your boyfriend then guess what???... He's just your friend and your are forcing yourself to have sex with him.

the only thing that would repulse me more than a man touching me, would be a woman touching me.

I am attracted to my boyfriend, sex would be my problem with any guy, its just more of a problem with him because we both care about eachother.

You sound like you've been brainwashed not to like sex. Is it something you were taught as a child, that sex was dirty? Are you scared about the consequences or problems that could occur. Something else has to be underlying here

cepetitcoeurx
OK the other posts; I think you have been too hard with her,

Young lady, I wish to ask if you had a heavy religion as you were younger?
question only to you - Did you have some young childhood sex? if you can remember.
Intercourse can be a burden on your relationship, but I wish to say try the next time for you to be on top, this way you have more control over the penetration & rhythm, and see if that helps.
if not, I believe that you need counseling on this, to relax yourself not him.
RT

are you asexual?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi, okay, try writing down what sex means, what it actually means to have sex, or why so filthy?.. for instance take a piece of paper and go start going into teh depth of yourself. Let me give you an example, I have to warn you you ...pretty graphic.
So, look at you , you are a b***h, you are completely disgusting, you like it don't you , you like when being touched like this, don't you ..., .....and/......maybe if you happen to be religious ...thoughts of god is looking at you .....etc... or simple things like what would your parents say ....etc...
Simply what I am trying to get at , is that it is the mental " Beat up" , happening in your head...., there is something " disgusting" UP there, something that you believe in , something tormenting you.. FIX THAT..... and you will start to fell better...Buzz me if more questions..

It looks like you might want to wait for marriage before having sex . Stick with it . It's a good moral. Research shows that people who wait to get physically active stick together longer.

it sounds like you might be asexual. theres absolutely nothing wrong with that and its actually kind of normal. maybe look into it and talk to your boyfriend about it, if he loves you he should understand how you feel about sex

Maybe you're asexual? Look it up, it seems more logical then the people on here saying you're homosexual.

If you feel disgusted with yourself, maybe you're at a place where you need it to be hotter, so that you can overcome the things you've read and heard, before you got to decide for yourself from experience, and be okay to 'get yours'. The men who want a lot of women, learn all the tricks to turn women on and take them all the way. The men who settle down tend to get most of their experience from porn and really aren't aware of how they're making you feel mentally and physically, when they should be in seductive mode (all the way up until you orgasm). During the act itself, just tell yourself how much you want it (sex for the sake of itself) over and over. It shouldn't take long before it becomes reality and you're able to get satisfaction. Since you two are close, spice it up a little, go dancing, read sexy tips and stories out loud together (maxim and cosmopolitan are good for that.

Maybe it's not the person or your sexual preference but the action. I myself find that I feel nauseous during or after the act of intercourse. I thought it was because I ate before hand, I didn't eat anything the whole day, or the flu. Natural sicknesses that cause indegestion. When I learned that the action of intercourse made me sick, I mentioned it to my significant other and they said they would be slower, calmer in the action until I was comfortable. Just bring it up to your partner that you want to slow down your sexual progression and see if that helps.

You should look into asexuality and sex repulsion. You can be "heteroromantic" where you can be in love with a guy. But its actually very normal to feel the way you do.

I am in the same boat. I married the guy! I'm not asexual or homosexual. I am just not attracted to him. He is like the bestest friend or brother. I've hand sex with other men and loved it. I cry when I have sex with my husband. You are most probably just not attracted to him sexually although u love cuddles and maybe think he's good looking. It's not the same as being sexually compatable. Don't make the mistake I did and get married and have kids. We love each other to death but have sort of given ourselves half a life staying together. I don't see a way out now as I love him too much and the kids are now here so can't ever imagine another man in their lives. Split now if you're both still young enough. U just haven't met the right guy. U need to kiss lot of frogs before u realise what u r actually into in a man. I found this post because I'm ten years married and still Google 'why do I hate my hb touching me!' But in all honesty I've felt like this since our first date!!! I stayed because he was so sweet. Get out now for his sake as much as yours. You both deserve more from life I promise you

I am the same way. But the reason I hate it is because I was molested at a young age and have not healed from it.