How is that possible, im in ketosis, and I am not loosing weight? 3 years ago I was on low carbs diet and lost 40 lbs in 3 months. This really changed my life. This year I made some changes in my daily routine (found a job), started eating carbs and I gained more than 10 lbs back. I am measuring my urine and every day I get the same result- yes, ketosis. How come I can be in ketosis and not loosing a pound (2 pounds in a month- this is no result!)?

Hello!
I read that women that were once on low carbs diet never get the same result again. So, I suggest some other diet...
Are doing exercises or are just on “the food diet”. If so, that might be the reason. It is really important to move!

ive just read somewhere that u should cut out caffine as it can stop u losing wieght, something to do with making ur blood sugar rise after consuming calories. this would make sense with me as i lost nearly 5 stone a few yrs back (sad to say ive regained most of it) when i never touched caffine, now i drink tons of the stuff black n white, and no mater how much time i spend at the gym and eat dust i never lose...grrrr so if ur having caffine including decaff and some soft drinks cut it out for a week and see if it makes a differnce...good luck.