So do I got pre cum

What's pre cum I'm 15

Precum or pre-ejaculate is a clear sticky slippery fluid that is produced when a guy is sexually aroused. You do not have to masturbate to make it lots of people will get it when thennare touching or making out with their boyfriend/girlfriend. Or thinking of sexy situations. The function of precum is to flush the urethra of urine before ejaculation and to act as a natural lubricant to make sex easier.

HMU for pics

Hey can anyone tell me how big my penis should be at 12

At 12 a penis can vary greatly depending on where you are at with puberty and your genetics. Some people's penis are not much over an inch erect others who are fartherbin puberty may have penises closer to 6inches. The average size for an adult penis is 5-6 inches

Same bro lol

same dude it sucks

Its a case of easy cum easy go(Lol):)and dont worry enjoy the moment and slow down so it lasts longer and youll get more satisfaction, your still young and you will ejaculate.

13 is under the legal age to have sex! Atleast in my country and america (I don't know the other countries legal ages). In englnd where i live yu must be 16 to legally have sex without being a sex offender and or sexual predator (If i remember correctly). In america i believe the age is 18! But yes it was too soon for you to lose your virginity! I don't plan on losing mine for atleast 4 more years! But it's your choice just make sure your family doesn't find out or you could end up in big trouble!

Hi I'm 13, no pubic hair, no armpit hair and mg voice isn't that deep. Is it normal that I don't ejaculate?

Hi Guest
Yes it is normal that you don't ejaculate if you haven't started puberty.
There is nothing wrong you just need a little more time to grow and develop.

I'm 13 and I have hair around my penis I still can't cum lol help

How long have you had hair around your penis for? It is very common for someone your age to not be able to ejaculate (cum) yet

I kinda suffer from the same problem but I’m a 14 year old girl and I don’t cum when I rub my Clint so is that bad or normal