Hi, I am 14 and female. I've been trying to have an orgasm but I can't seem to have one. I've tried using the faucet, but my clit gets sensitive and starts to hurt. Am I doing something wrong? How else can u orgasm? Please help.

Have you tried using your fingers to masturbate your clit and finger yourself? Sounds like your clit is very sensitive so I would suggest using a little baby oil when you are masturbating or do it in a nice warm bath and use soap to help lubricate your finger.
Try rubbing the clit in slow circular motions to begin with and adjust the speed and direction until you find what make you feel good.
Once you find that you are turned on by rubbing your clit, you can experiment with inserting a finger inside you vagina and moving it in and out so it rubs against the front wall of the vagina. Doing this at the same time you are rubbing your clit should bring you to orgasm, it may take a while and don't rush just take your time and enjoy building up to the climax.