HELLO GUYS.

THE LAST TIME I SMOKED MARIJUANA WAS ABOUT 9 YEARS AGO, AND I WENT THRU A VERY BAD TRIP THEN, AS I GOT DOWN AND DEPRESSED AFTER THAT, I TRIED AGAIN DURING THAT PERIOD, AND THE FEELING OF HIGH REALLY BOTHERED ME, AS I WANTED TO FEELING TO GO AWAY IN ANY WAY, AND THE VERY 2ND DAY, I FELT REALLY DOWN, AND STARTED HAVING THIS UNEASY FEELING OF ME NOT CONCENTRATING AND ANALIZING THINGS IN MY MIND IN A VERY WEIRD WAY, FOR EXAMPLE "HOW AM I UNDERSTAING WORDS SAID OR HOW AM I ACTING TO THIS OR TO THAT", MAYBE SOME OF YOU HAVE PASSED THRU THIS, AND SINCE THEN, I DECIDED THAT MARIJUANA IS NOT FOR ME.

LAST WEEK, AFTER 9 YEARS, I SMOKED A JOINT, LET ME ELABORATE, THAT I AM HAVE BEEN PASSING THRU A VERY ROUGH TIME LATELY, FAMILY AND WORK, AS I AM UN EMPLOYED FOR THE MOMENT...ANYWAY, I SMOKED A JOINT, AND I COULD CONTROL IT THIS TIME, BUT FELT THIS UNEASINESS, AND I WANTED THE HIGH FEELING TO GO...IT WENT WAY, BUT THE VERY 2ND DAY, I HAD THE SAME FEELING I HAD 9 YEARS AGO...WHICH IS REALLY ANNOYING, AS I FEEL I AM NOT ME, OR THERE IS SOMETHING HOLDING MY BRAINS REALLY TIGHT...

I DONT KNOW IF IT IS THE AFTER MATH OF ME SMOKING AGAIN AFTER ALL THIS TIME, OR IS IT MY CURRENT SIUTAITON, OR A MIXTURE OF BOTH...

OR MAYBE I JUST WANNA TALK TO SOMEONE WHO IS OR HAD PASSED THU THIS.

CHEERS GUYS

I dont think marijuananagrees weel with your system it is different for everybody, i suggest you dont smoke anymore, It worsened my depression and anxiety. Itried it for a long time not wanting to admit it had anything to do with it, Iquit for a while, when i smoked again, the same things happened. I have given up smoking and my depression and anxiety is better controlled. Good luck.