im 16 years old and about a week ago i was raped, and i think that i may be pregnant, i did not want to have sex and i am certenly not ready to have a kid, even though abortion is totally against my morals at this point im desprate and would do anything to make this all go away, and i could never have the surgery but i wouldnt know where or how to get the pill, and if that wasnt an option how could i tell my parents they would flip out even if it was rape and make it seem like its my fault and hate me forever
and i know that probally sounds stupid but my parents are completely sitanic and deffinately would.
HELP :-(

Did you report this to the police? And if you didn't, why not? You are the victim a horrible crime that no women should ever have to go thru. Your parents are the ones who should be able to comfort you and help you to get some justice.
Take this to the authorities, and together you can talk to your parents.
I have a hard time understanding if you suffered at the hands of a rapist, why would your parents be mad. I don't get it.
As far as the after pill is concerned, it's to late. That should have been used within 5 days of your dilemma.
Where were you in your cycle when this happened? Did you just get over a period, were you in the middle of getting one, or were you expecting one at any time.
Have you missed a period yet?
If you are afraid of getting kicked out of your home, there are many places that will provide you with shelter, food, transportation, school and will help you thru your pregnancy and delivery of your baby. You will always have an option, so don't worry about being on the street.
Mom and dad might be upset at first, but they need to realize that you did not ask for this, and i bet they will come around. But i do suggest that you have some one from the police with you when you decide to tell them, just for a little safety net.
Do you know who this guy was that raped you?
You said you did not want to have sex. Does that mean that you two were "together" and he wanted to take it further and he forced you? It's still rape, no matter what. Talk to someone. Don't go off the pregnancy deep end until your sure your pregnant. Get the rape issue on it's way, then deal with the other part.
When the time comes and you are pregnant, if you are at that, if you feel that an abortion is the answer for you, it's okay. Go to Planned Parenthood and they will handle everything for you. Your parents will never know. You will need some counseling for your after care treatment.
Call the cops, even tho it's been a week, call the cops. Make this guy as uncomfortable as he has made you.