I am almost 18 and my penis is totally differnt... I had a wrong phycology about masturbating til i was 13 i guess... I use to rub my penis when it was not erect... I didnt know how u exactly masturbate... It use to give me a good feeling when i did it... I have stopped it and now my penis is smaller than other teen agers... Its almost 4.7 when erect but the skin stays behind when pulled behind the head...and the head is way to sensetive...i am afraif i wont be able to have sex... I think penis grows till the age of 20 and how can i accelrate its growth?...

Hi Andy,

The average size penis for an adult male is 5 - 5 1/2".  You're close.  It can grow into your early 20's as well.  You can't accelerate the growth.

Can you easily move your foreskin over your glans (head)?  Many guys like to keep the skin behind the head as it can look "cleaner." 

The head being sensitive is NORMAL.  Your foreskin has protected the nerves all along and they aren't used to being touched.  If you keep the head exposed it will become less sensitive in time.

Hope it helps.

Have patience is about all you can do; there's not really a way to make the penis grow any faster. However, even if it does not grow more, 4.7 inches is a perfectly fine size and more than sufficient for satisfying both yourself and your partners. There is a great deal of emphasis placed on organ size, but skill and health are equally important. Skill comes with time and practice. For health maintenance, use a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Good luck and have fun!

Yes sir i can pull the skin below the head when its flaacid... But when erect.. the skin gets stuck when i pull it below the head... Can i do some practises to make it smooth when its erect ?.. Thank you....is it normal ??

It is normal. If you keep stretching the foreskin, just by getting erections or masturbating, it will get looser and should be able to slide easily.

You are very normal Andy.

There is NO way to make it grow larger, the size is determined by your genes but your size is normal.
If you were getting a good feeling then you were doing it correctly. There are no right or wrong ways, do whatever feels good for you. Stop comparing yourself to other people. You are not them and they are not you.

Did it become erect by the time you got the good feeling?

It's normal for your foreskin to get stuck behind the head when erect at your age. It's no problem as long as it will come back over with or without your help. At your age mine always got stuck behind the head after masturbation. Since I usually did that in bed at night I would usually just leave it there and go to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, sometimes it would be back in place but I really enjoyed the times when it was still behind the head. When that happened it was fully dry and not nearly as sensitive and was a delight to touch and play with like that. I soon began to hold it back and dry it off so I could masturbate by rubbing the bare head because that felt so much better. I still do it that way many years later.

The more you touch and play with the bare head the less sensitive it becomes and adds to your pleasure.

Eventually I stretched it by putting two fingers in the opening and stretching it open. Hold it like that for a few minutes a couple times a day and in a few weeks it will be much looser. Keep doing that until it's as loose as you like it.