I'm a 16 year old girl I don't want to have sex or oral but i get super turned on and wet all the time the eaisist things turn me on and I want to stimulate it you know like turn it up more! I've massaged my clitorious and I get huge orgasums I have to do it when I'm home alone though I've never stuck my fingers up my vagina because I want the first thing inside of me to be a penis so yeah and I've touched my C cup boobs and nothing! They get hard sometimes I've tried Ice and squeezeing them and groping them and watching movies while doing this and nothing! They don't get hard, and I don't feel any thing! I want to have orgasums as big as the ones I get from p***y play! I want to be able to just lightly strok my boobs and fell turned on but I don't I've also tried the bottle suction, and I don't want to get them Periced so what should I do?

Oils & Lotions: massaging your breasts to increase blood flow, which leads to more sensitivity, oil is best

try sucking on ur own nipples or use things that vibrate on them,but stop using ice they can "burn" you and cause tissue damage and destroy little sensitivity you have in ur nipples.  

Okay thank you any other tips?

nope thats all i got right now