Im a 13 year old girl and I want to die really bad! I'm just so depressed all of the time! I don't like to live and sometime I feel like I'm NOTHING! That nothing exists! That nothing is worth it! Sometimes time I feel like even EVRYTHING is NOTHING! THERES JUST NOTHING AND IM MISERABLE! Should I do it?:'(

No don't do it! Everyone is here for a reason you might not see it now but you will! Everyone is special in there own way. If you were to do that the people that you love are gunna be sad :(

No you shouldn't do it.Your here for a reason.You have a purpose.People love and care about your well being.If you feel these feelings getting more intense ask an adult for help.Or for someone to listen.I don't know you but i'll listen to anything you have to say.You are something an are worth my time.

Also i recommend talking to people about your problems. You are not alone everyone has problems in life. You should be happy that you don't have HIV, Hep C, or something medically serious. Also you should be always happy that there is food on the table. Also you should look at Syria and many other war torn places around the world where people are killed. Life is very precious and fragile. You are very very very young with a potential to live 80 more years +. When you're down and out, listen to happy positive music. :-D Also talk to a religious figure about your feels, they are there to help.