i am a 14 year old girl who needs some help to loose 6 stone by august i know this is bad but please dont judge me , i weigh 22 stone and by august i want to weigh 16 stone which is a lot but i am 6 foot 1 so will carry it well, but i am off on holiday with my dad for the first time and i want to look my best so i need some help and advice. any will be greatly appreciated.

thank-you

Health Guru
Well i would say but down on your calorie intake and get more exercise hun and good luck :-)

Besides the obvious diet and exercise, it might be a good idea to inform someone responsible about your efforts to lose weight. That way, if you ever lose motivation, you have someone there to make sure that you keep it up. If you're like me, then someone will almost always have to MAKE you get some exercise in.
There are also websites such as choosemyplate.gov that make it easy to track what you eat and your calorie intake and help set realistic goals, but these only work if you actually use them.
Finally, I'd like the point out that the key to a healthy body is a healthy diet and a healthy amount of exercise. NEVER starve yourself or work yourself past the breaking point in order to lose weight. Since I don't use the same units of measurement as you, I'm not sure how much you actually weigh at this point. Don't be afraid to contact a dietary physician to find out what works for you.
Hope this helped.