I have heard that this is a great way to lose weight very quickly. It is not a long term diet but it works.

The id**t Proof Diet is fantastic and has changed my life in the 29 days I've been on it.
I've lost 20 lbs and 6 inches from my waist.

Years ago a doctor told me to start eating small meals every 2 hours to get my metabolism running and to prevent hypoglycemia. I thought, "No way can I eat every 2 hours. It's way too much thinking about food!"

This diet has you eating 4 meals a day that it prints out for you in a diet generator. The meals consist of fruits, veggies and some protiens and they vary it through each day of the week. I haven't felt myself unbearably hungry even when my "meal" consists of ONE orange or a few sausage links or...
I never thought this would work for any extended period of time because of the little amount of food you end up eating. But I'm living testimony that it DOES work.

Can you please give me a plan of this IPDiet i would like to try it. thanx