Hello ! Can anybody send me the negative calorie diet soup recipe??? Thx sooo much!!!

Hi there! I haven’t heard of the negative calorie diet soup but I did heard of a negative calorie diet program. I think there is even an e - book to download on their site or somewhere online. Their theory is quite appealing but it is not scientifically proved. It works on the concept that certain negative calorie foods contain a surplus of vitamins and minerals which can speed up enzyme production in quantities sufficient to break down not only its own calories, but possible additional calories present in the digestion system.. It sounds good bc it ask for little effort, involves food that is rich in vitamins and minerals, and increases body’s metabolism. It wouldn’t be bad if we got this book. In case you do, please inform me what you thought of it. Thanks!

I've never used this diet bui I saw some of this soup once, It looked like if had cabage and onions in it. maybe carrots too, dunno.

Yes here it is:
5 carrots
5 green onions
1 large can stewed tomatoes
1/2 head cabbage
6 stalks celery
2 cloves garlic (fresh)
1 cup green beans (fresh)
1/2 head broccli
1 cup fresh spinach
1 cup brown rice

Put in pot (need a 2 gallon one), all the above ingredients. Bring to a rapid boil - throw in the brown rice - cook 3 to 4 hours.

This soup is absolutely great - the negative calorie diet is also good. I know I lost 40 lbs on this diet - 8 days on - 7 days off (eating well balanced meals) not pigging out. Then bag on negative calorie diet again, IT WORKS