I had sex on Aug. 22 we used a condom and I took the morning after pills within 48 hours.  I had a cycle in September and October, both were on time and normal.  My cycle is due any day now.  My son is 16 mo., my breast started to leak some after I took the morning after pill a few weeks later.  I stop nursing my son at 10 mo. old.   I took 3 home test and all were neg.  I feel like I'm pregnant.  Always hungry, waking up in the middle of the night not able to sleep, breast a little sore, frequent urination, tirdness, just not my self.  I had a pap smear a few weeks ago, to get the Mirena...If I was pregnant would the doctor had been able to tell by the exam.   Could I be pregnant?  

Maybe but it depends and you could be sometimes it take some time to show up... Mine didnt show up for a few months