Hi 13 I need tips and help on have I can go down from 170lbs to around 103lbs or less please help me give me tips on how to do it I'm willing to do anything please help I only have summer break which is 3 months

You need to change your eating habits and exercise more. Are you willing to exercise to get to your goal? How often do you eat and what types of food?

There's nothing better than a daily routine of exercise. You need to really dedicate your self to this if you want to lose 67 pounds. I'd recommend running. Almost nothing beats it regarding calories burned.

Are you somewhat active now? Do you play any sports or something?

I am willing to exercise more i am willing to change my eating habits and I'm willing to try out new sport and run but I need somewhat of a scedual to help me keep up

Would you be able I help me?

That's great. And yes, you definitely  need a  schedule.Why don't you start of like this:

Week1:

• Monday, Wednesday, Friday (or any other 3 days in a week with a day rest)
  • 1h walking and running when you can (just pick a route and start walking and when you feel like it just run. It doesn't matter for how long. It could be 100 yards but you need to develop a habit.
  • Drink plenty of water.Make sure you have a meal exactly 2 hours before your exercise.

Week2:

•  3 days in a week.
  • 30 minutes running, 30 minutes walking.

Week3:

• 5 days a week

Week4:

• 5 days a week
  • 1h running.

This is just a basic plan that you can build off of . If you feel you able to run more than i wrote, go ahead and do it but be aware of exhaustion and muscle soreness at first.

Also , one crucial thing you have to do is to have a diary (if you don't have one). But this diary will consist only of your physical activities. You need to write down what you did today like "I ran for 5 minutes, and walked for 55, i feel great". And so on. Trust me, having a diary can really motivate you to become better. In a month you will laugh at your old results and really the progress you've made.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

Thanks you a life saver :)