I am 13 years old and i weigh 65kg/ 10stone. I hate my body and I have tried to go on hunger strike, but it won't work and I hate myself for it. I started going to the gym today, somehow i gained weight. I have bipolar disorder and a mild case of paranoia. I decided that if i don't weigh less than 50kg by july, i will kill myself. My parents have no idea how i feel and I'm not willing to tell them. I don't know what to do. ;__;

Hi

The best thing could be to see your doctor first and get proper information and methods to lose weight.

Also talking to your doctor about how this is affecting you and talking about your plans is defiantly a good idea.

Set realistic goals for yourself don’t set yourself up to fail and add to your frustrations.

Proper balanced meals portioned for gradual weight lose along with a good exercise routine will help you achieve your goal.

Setting realistic goals that are achievable will help you lose the weight and do a great deal for your overall well-being.