I know it is a long shot but I would like to see if anyone here could help me come up with a work out and diet schedule for me to follow to help me lose a bit of weight. 

Current stats:

Height: 6’2

Weight: 285-295lbs(depending on how much I eat and exercise in a week)

Age: 16

Goal weight: under 200

Time frame: 1.5 years. 

So. Once again. I need someone to help me try to put together a good weekly or monthly workout and diet program. If you would be willing to help me then respond to this post saying so and we can try to find a good way to talk about it. Thank you for reading this. Have a nice day. 

New Hope

At one time you realize how your body works then it becomes a lot easier to lose weight. The difficulty is many audience go approximately trying a million different things that all conflict with each other and when they don’t see the solution that they want they think that it is impracticable to lose weight.

Now you might’ve been told that you should lose weight slow. The understanding people say you this is because they think that if you are losing weight quickly, you are doing so in a mode that harms your body. Nothing in this post is harmful to you and nothing is charm.

Daily Routine to Apply Diet Tips

1. rack your diet
  2. Make super small food swaps
  3. eat your largest meal at night
  4. Get your protein from lean food sources
  5. Pair protein with sweets
  6. Drink more water
  7. Make a real effort to manage stress
  8. Exercise—but not excessively
  9. Eat the best foods for weight loss
  10. Don’t eat these diet-busting foods