Lately, I find that I am kind of shakey after a while of not eating a meal. I eat fruit all through out the day but after 4 hours from a meal (usually lunch) I feel kind of "shakey".
Here is a sample of what I eat through the day:
3 liters of water (from 6:30 am to 4:00pm)
1 12oz coke
a bowl of oatmeal (or 2 oatmeal bars)
1-2 bananas (morning and one in the afternoon)
a couple of oz's of peanuts (dry roast light salt)
sm bag of carrots
lunch (usually a sizeable meal w/ meat, veggies, potato or pasta)
a sm. bag of grapes
an apple
plum

This is all before 4:00pm by 4:30, I am usually kind of shakey and hungry. Is this do to lack of carbs? Not enough salt maybe? I have noticed this more the pass week or so and I have also increased my miles in that time frame. Thanks in advance.

When during the day are you eating?

I eat throughout the day. The oatmeal is at 7:00 am, lunch at 12:00 and dinner after I run, usaully around 6:30-7. The rest of the snacks are usually consumed in the order they are listed. I have cut out a lot of fat recently, due to my high cholesterol. It could be my blood sugar just not as balanced without it.

Yeah, low blood sugar is what I'm thinking. If you're not getting an afternoon snack, you could be crashing.

Sounds like low blood sugar to me as well. Perhaps some iced tea or fruit drink with lunch or with the mid afternoon snack may help.