Please help. Pregnant at 42. Early stages, missed my period. Constant burning in stomach, feels like stress. Difficult situation, relationship not going anywhere. I'm older and possibly my only chance of baby. Hav 2 grown up children. Am Asian, big no, no. Don't know what to do. He's already asked me to get rid of it. He is 14 yrs younger. I know I should've known better. Shocked I am pregnant as counldn't concieve 2 yrs ago.

Why is being Asian a big no no?
You really sound kind of excited to know you are pregnant, if one reads between the lines.
If you want to have this baby and your partner doesn't maybe you should tell him to get lost.
You tried to conceive 2 years ago, this says you want to have a baby. Your dreams could not have changed that much in two years.
If you think your relationship is at a dead end, okay, it's not the end of the world. Now you should be thinking about what's going on inside of you, if you want to.
I am not for abortion, nor am i against abortion. I had 2 of them and each one of my girls had 1.
You have to follow your heart. Is giving up your baby worth staying in a relationship that is going no where as you said?
There are several programs out there that will help you with your pregnancy if you are not financially okay, and they will continue to help when the baby comes.
The decision to have an abortion is yours and yours alone. It will not make you a bad person at all.
You are in the very early stages now, it wouldn't be a complicated procedure if you decided to have it done, but, you already said you were trying for a baby not to long ago, and at your age of 42, it is probably your last chance.
Just know that if you decide to keep this little one, you must see your Obgyn on a regular basis. He/she will probably do some testing on you and the baby just to make sure that he/she is healthy and normal. Many women at your age can have complications with a pregnancy. Dr. will do an amnio to make sure that your baby is okay. He will do this early in the pregnancy to see if their an any abnormalities. After that, God forbid if their are problems with the baby in utero, the decision can be made at that time.
I hope you make the right decision that works the best for you, not your 27 year old boyfriend.
Good luck to you and please come back and let us know how you are.