i need some help! iv just found out im pregnant and my opinion before i found out was completley anti-abortion (for myself, not other people) when i told myboyfriend (of just over a year, and is 20) i was surprised by his reaction; he doesnt want this baby at all, his reason being he's not ready yet, although he has said he wants to marry me in the future, he wants just me at the moment and wants to enjoy being a couple until we settle down. i dont know what to do, i dont know if i want an abortion but i can see his point of veiw, i dont think i would be strong enough to kill this baby (my problem is i see it as a baby already) should i jeopordise my relationship for this baby or listen to my boyfriend? im so confused! to add to it all my family situation is not stable and this could send my mum over the edge!

You are in a really hard situation, but i don't think that abortion is ever an option. It is killing a living human being. Have the baby, and then go through an adoption agency, there are plenty of women who want kids and can't, adoption may be there only option. Give the baby a chance at life and give those women a chance at motherhood.

You can see if he really loves you if he stand by your decision. Do not make a decision based on him because you will regret it and your relationship will still be jepordised. It will not make a difference. You will resent him for not wanting your baby. If you decide to do it is because you don't want it.