My son's hearing is impaired.i was told that after the operation his hearing will improve but nothing has happened four years after the operation.Tell me does adenoids have anything to do with hearing?if yes please tell me what to do and where to get help because it hsa also affected his speech as you no its what you hear that you speak
Thanks Jane from NIGERIA.

Dear sir,
My son agen abount 7 and half has got hearing problems.As advised by a doctor an endoscopy of the ear,tonsils and adenoids were done.The report states that the tonsils and adenois were enlarged thus resulting in the obstuction of the airway.It was also found that the right ear drum had been shrunk and the colour is slightly violet.there is also a pin hole perforation in the left air.The doctor has advised for removing of the tonsils and the adenoids by performing a endoscopic surgery.Will this be helpful or is there any alternative procedure for the treatment?