Has anyone experienced an increased dependence on alcohol after taking cymbalta. I rarely drank and mostly some wine, then I started drinking every night????

See my replies on another trread.  I became an alcoholic while taking cymbalta. Couldn't not drink.  Now I am afraid to try.  Go to A.A. daily. 

Yes, I am currently drinking every night and waking up with no hangover, the more I drink, the higher my tolerance which in retrospect makes me drink more and more to get me where I want to be with alcohol. I used to be a social drinker and now I'm close to being an alcoholic. I would like to get off Cymbalta because I am worried for my safety