I went to the emergency room 4 months ago with horrible body aches. I had no fever no cold or cough and was diagnosed with maybe a virus. The next morning I woke up and I had a swollen lymph node on the left side of my groin area, as well as swollen hemmoroids. I went to the doctors and they said there was some kind of infection somewhere so they gave me antibiotics and it cleared up. About 2 days ago I was having severe body pain again but this time I had a fever. I have the hemmoroids again but worse so I went to the doctors and they gave me more antibiotics. What is going on can someone help me. The doctors at the emergency room did blood work and it was fine. Please help.

Kara I went through that for about 20 years with no real diagnosis. On and off antibiotics, blood work, cat scans, mri's ets. 10 years ago they diagnosed me with Epstein Bar Syndrom with no real remedy for it.
Now at 40 years old I have been complaining of a chronic earache for 1 year with a lump in my throat and once again are being told stress related. I have read online that one of the causes of throat cancer could be related to the Epstein Bar Virus. I am so disappointed in our medial system that I have arranged to pay for a Pet Scan, full body scan in Buffalo New York. I go next week and I highly recommend it if you have the means.
Leanna