Call PP tell them you have no insurance and VERY LITTLE income..

I know one planned parenthood in another state ONLY CHARGES 20$ for an office visit..

ASK them what kind of programs they have for TEENS with little income.

YES, THEY WILL SEE YOU W/out ins..They do have "Sliding scale programs based on your income" I believe their website may say that as well.. TELL then your situation, and that you have little money, see what they say.

Your local County Department of health may also be able to help you as well, usually they see you now, and bill you later based on your income.I WILL LOOK UP info on this for you as well!

THIS IS CARI =)

http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/groups/healthcare/documents/pub/DHS_id_057096.hcsp

LOOK AT THIS..IT is a FREE FAMILY PLANNING program for men and women !!! YOU HAVE TO BE at least 15, AND THEY DO NOT LOOK AT YOUR PARENTS INCOME FOR ELIGIBILITY!!

THIS IS PERFECT!

I do not know what COUNTY you live in, but your Local "Helath department" has a family planning program! AND IT SOUNDS Like YOU qualify for FREE STUFF!!!!!

Try your local health department too if PP does not work out....

BUT I AM sure they can hep you somehow!!

yeah the problem is that i have to come up with new lies and such... well i consider myself a professional lier XD but neway i went to the pp place and i started filling out fourms and they would see me! ._. not untill 14 days after sex... that kinda sucks sooo we will wait till like another week then take a test ourselves and go from there... thanks for all your help thou i really appreciate it!

hello again um i woke up this morning and i notice some blood... at first it was a light color and yeah thats i guess a sign or whatever of pregnancy but then like after i woke up a bit and went to the bathroom a bit later it was darker and lots more of it like a period but im not sure i guess i did get my period but im just worried like if thats bad or good... its been 9 days sense i had sex now and im just wondering... if its good or bad and if so what sould i do and what are my options because i dont want to be pregnant at all x.x

If it is heavy, that is a good sign!

Implantation bleeding is rarely heavy at all...Usually it is just very spotty.

Our cycles do CHANGE every month sometimes, so this very easily could be your period!

um well its like pretty heavy x.x like i had to change it like 3 times this morning alone x.x so thats good? and how rare is it to be heavy? and i also have pretty bad cramps so is that good to?

i have another question i want to take a test to make sure im not pregnant soo should i do the test during (what i hope is...) my period or after?

It does sound like a real period! =)

You can take a test anytime you wish, pregnancy tests are accurate at the time your period is due.

so do u think im pregnant? ^^; and if it is my period could i still get pregnant and how likely is it...?

I do believe it is a period from the way it sounds...

During your period an egg is already dead, so you are less likely to get pregnant during a period..Less likely, not 100% sure you will not.

Have you considered birth control at all? You know, Planned Parenthood can get you birth control for free or low cost =) Usually for teens it is free! NO parental consent is needed.

um i have but i thought i couldnt because its to late x.x its been i think 9 days and yeah ive gone to the planned parenthood place but the forms were so complicated and like there were so many hidden things like give ur adress here and fone number here i was worried they might send things to my house and like so my parents find out and stuff that wouldnt be good but can i still get birthcontrol? and i was gonna take a preg test to see like a at home one to see if i am and then maybe go later and see what my options are and maybe just to make sure kinda thing... do you know the percentages of women who have gotten preg. with a period? thanx so much again ^^ ur a great help

When you have a normal period you are most likely not pregnant...

Women who say they were pregnant even though they recieved a period, usually later say that the period was not normal.

NO THEY WILL NOT CALL OR MAIL ANYTHING TO YOUR HOUSE..They have to have info about you, just like any other office!

You tell them not to call or send mail, and they will not!

i think i actually have a true period (thankfully x.x) but should i still be tested for pregnancy just in case?

Most likely you are not pregnant, so a test would be unnecessary..IF you want one go ahead, but PP would probably also say that you are okay.

NOW would be a good time to call them back and get on the pill.