Im confused why would i need a pill if im not pregnant?

so you dont get pregnant in the future.

like so even if i have my period i could get pregnant still in the future? or is it something else? x.x and i just need to go to the planned parenthood place and get some or what im so lost now x.x

IN ORDER to have sex and not worry about pregnancy in the future, Like NEXT MONTH, NEXT YEAR...ETC....

YOU NEED BIRTH CONTROL PILLS!!

You take them everyday, and then have a period week..THEY REGULATE YOUR CYCLE, AND STOP OVULATION, NO EGG=NO PREGNANCY...

Do you know about birth control pills? Do you have questions about them? or anyhting we can help you with?

well me and my boyfriend promised eachother that we wouldnt have sex anymore untill we are married because this was pretty scarey and we just dont want to chance pregnancy anymore we should have promised before... but yeah stuipd teen hormones and sexual drives! ^^; but if we wont have sex nemore and thats for sure! will i still need a pill or.... i mean i suppose i should get on some pills because of the irregular peirods but would i really need it if i wont have sex?

Even married women take pills because they are not ready for a baby.... You don't get married just to have babies, you get married for love, and babies MAY come later..

I never want a baby, so I use birth control tp not have a baby.

WHAT IF A SLIP UP happens again?? BEING on the pill would protect you!

ok... but when we promise we promise like we are so in love that when we make a promise we better keep it ^^ haha so i guess i can get pills neway but we wont have sex... and we did it pretty intentionaly last time because we both wanted to and stuff... sooo yeah ^^ thanx for all ur help!

HI. MY NAME IS KRYSTAL, AND I WILL BE 19 IN JULY. MY BOYFRIEND IS 20. WE BOTH ARE REALLY WANING TO HAVE A FAMILY. I HAVE AN IRREGULAR PERIOD, AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST, AND THAT CAME BACK NEGATIVE. BUT THAT WAS A WHILE AGO. I AM NOW GETTING SOME SYMPTOMS. I FEEL SICK RIGHT NOW. MY BREAST ARE TENDER, AND I FEEL LIKE BUBBLING IN MY BELLY. SOMETIMES, MY STOMACK FEELS HEAVY. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? I REALLY WANT A BABY. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I AM PREGNANT? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS. I REALLY NEED THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!! THIS IS REALLY INPORTANT TO ME AND MY BOYFRIEND. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A VERY GOOD DAY.

Okay I have a Question...
I had unprotected sex then 12 days later I bled for 4 days. Then one week later I started bleeding again and actually had cramps... What does it mean.. cause my friend who miscarried said that I might have miscarried cause it is not right to have periods that close together.

how want grow child ?
If you ovely fertilized then you really dont want a child at all and i just want to stop this nightmare.you can anyone help me and tell me what i can do without my parents knowing how to want child.