Good evening to all.

I need some help from all cat owners, especially experienced ones. :) 

I have read some articles recently in some pet magazines where a big number of studies have shown that raw food is the best choice for cats.

In addition, some scientist claim that the best solution is homemade raw food because that way you can be sure that the meals you are giving to your cat are 100% healthy and additives free.

I made my decision and I will start to make raw meals for my cat every day. It will be hard because of my work but hopefully I will manage to do that.Do you know what is the easiest way for making raw food at home?

Hello. I prepare raw food meals for my cats regularly. My procedure is a little bit complicated because I have several cats and one of them has special needs when it comes to food. And the youngest one is very picky so I have to prepare meals for them apart from the others.If you have only one cat my recommendation is – try preparing meals once in every three or four days.So if you find a recipe you like, triple the ingredients and when you’re done with the preparation, split the meal in three equal parts. You can give 1/3 to your cat and the rest may sit in the fridge so you don’t have to prepare food again for the next two days. 

Hey there. That is so good choice! I am totally glad for you, and for your cat, of course. You should know that this can be a little bit hard in the beginning, but you will get used on it very soon. I can see that you are pretty much good organized lady, and this won’t be a problem for you.  I make food for my cat every day, and it is really important, it is more just than meat. Ground raw meat diets consist of meat, organs, bone, fat, eggs, water and other supplements. The easiest way is to prepare meal for your cat every night, you can freeze it as well, but still, it is going to be fresh as well.

Hello cat lovers :)

I am preparing raw food for my cat at home for a long time, and I can say that this is not easy at all :) At least, for me :) So, if you ask me, there is no easiest way to prepare it. You can only cook it with love, and it won’t be hard for you. Maybe this is not easy for me because I prepare meals for my cat three times a day, so I really do lose a lot of my precious time. Yes, sometimes I cook it before and I freeze it, but I don’t do this very often. 

I am sorry, Love-is-pet, but I don’t agree so much with you. It is totally OK to freeze meal for your cat, because those are ingredients that you are preparing alone, and I am pretty sure that you buy all those healthy ingredients from those people you trust. Freezing the food is actually a good option, and it will make this job easier for you. So, I do agree that you should prepare food and split it, freeze it. It is still fresh and good. It is food that you are preparing, and you trust yourself, right? It is not hard, at all. 

Hello everyone.

Well, I will tell you how I make raw meals for my cat and then you decide will you do the same. Maybe you won’t find my way the easiest and that is also ok. I am here to share my experience and hopefully to help you. :)

You always need to have fresh food and you MUST keep it in the fridge. Because of that I go shopping almost every day. The thing that makes your meal preparation simple is the food processor. Try to find one with slow and fast speed. That way you can make both chopped and paste-like meals.

Just pick some meat, some vegetables (boiled optionally) and put them all together in the processor.

That’s how I do it. :)

Of course. Do you go shopping every day? Yes, you do. When you are buying groceries for yourself, you can buy it for your cat as well. When you are preparing a food for you and your family, you can prepare it for your cat. And, it doesn’t matter is it in the fridge or you prepare it in this moment. Those are fresh groceries, and your cat will be just fine if you feed her this way. It is not hard, I repeat, but at the beginning you will face difficulties. It is much easier later :) But, I think that the most important thing is that this is good. 

Hello.

Because I have free weekends I prepare most of cat’s food on Saturdays. I made Snowball’s favorite for four days (rest goes to freezer) and repeat the same procedure on Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

It is true, I can do this because I have a lot of free time, but you can do the same. If you are limited with time, you can mix raw food with some canned food and make new mixture of larger amount.

I cannot give you specific recipes as all cats are different and many of them are very picky so you can determine right combination of foods by yourself.

Just be sure to buy fresh foods and know your cat’s daily nutritional needs.