What are the negative effects of a microwave? Well, I am not sure if there are positive ƒº I am having my brother¡¦s kids here for a summer. I¡¦m used to prepare everything in the microwave, but I am worried about them.

A Microwave has lots of effects on food and most of are negative. For example meats: heating prepared meats sufficiently to insure sanitary ingestion creates a well-known cancer-causing agent, also proteins compounds are destabilized. A ¡§binding effect¡¨ between the microwaved food and any atmospheric radioactivity is created, causing an increase in the amount of alpha and beta particle saturation in the food¡K. Things like this effect the human body. Our digestive system is affected, lymphatic systems, blood, and brain. Microwaves reduce food values, so I suggest you stop using it.

Many people use microwave ovens regularly and many are telling that they are bad for us. It is hard to find what to believe. I know that food lose some nutrients in microwave, but they do lose them in regular oven as well. In my opinion it is just a different approach for heating the food. What kind of food do you cook in microwave? Different food acts differently in microwave. For instance one study showed that spinach lost no vitamins in microwave oven, but cooked on stove made it lose 77%.
I think that it is safe to use microwave ovens. I use mine very often for different reasons, not just for heating food. Have you tried to cook fish in microwave? It delicious.