Is it normal to get freckles because you run outdoors? I have a sprinkling of freckles all over my nose and by my eyes that I've recently acqired that I just noticed today :o . Kind of funny.

Shelly

That's the first time I've ever heard of that connection. Might want to check with a dermatologist if they've appeared suddenly.

I still have very definitive tan lines.

never noticed a difference

Do you wear sunscreen when you run?

I have so many freckles I can't tell if I've aquired any more lately.

My Mom gets more freckles in the sun. I just get tan 8)

:idea:
No. Only in the Summer. It's almost never sunny in the winter here. Forgot that just because the temps are low doesn't mean I'm not going to burn....or get freckles, duh. Mystery solved.
Thanks!

:idea:
Thanks!
You can also be accruing DNA damage (which we call freckles or tan 'cause it sounds better ) even when it is cloudy outside.
It doesn't have to be sunny. As long as it is light outside, there are UV rays hitting you.
So make sure you wear your sunscreen all year round to keep your skin healthy! :D
Geeky Cheeky