I need to ask you are there any yummy recipes for exchange diet program? Where can I find some? Book, on the internet or somewhere else?

I need some good recipes that are tasty, but healthy, something that people who has diabetic can eat always. My  mother is diabetic, and she really overweight, and any help with some great diet program is helpful to us. 

What is allowed for her to eat? Do you have any list of groceries, do you have some diet menu plan?

If you do, please share it with me. I would be really grateful! 

Regards!

Hi there,

Yes, you can find a tons of amazing recipes on the internet. You will find diabetics recipes, and you can use them without any fear. You can eat meat, bread, vegetables, fat. For example, you can eat very delicious mail - chicken with vegetables.

You need 4 skinless chicken breasts, one large green bell pepper, one onion, one large red bell pepper,  and one cup of barbeque sauce. 

You need to preheat grill for high heat. Mix chicken, green and red bell pepper, onion. Cook and put some barbeque sauce in it. 

Your meal is over.

Enjoy your meal, it is amazing and pretty yummy.

Um… I have one that is really amazing. I just love it and it is easy to make. Trust me, you are going to like this one.

Angel cake with pineapple

You will need one box angel food cake, one can of pineapple and one almond paste will be amazing in this cake.

You need to follow next directions. OK, you need to mix all these ingredients together and cook according to directions that you will find on cake box. So, that should not be a problem, right?

You will see. This is a recipe with low sugar and fat in it.  You can bake it in the oven at 250 C for 30 – 35 minutes as well. 

Oh Lenny, thank you very much! This is one recipe that I must try, since I am huge fan of pineapple. Thank you, I will try it tomorrow, I hope so.

I found one more that all of you might like as well. It is tasty, yummy, and you can eat it all the time.

Brownie muffins.

You will need one box of the devil’s food cake mix, one pack of pumpkin. You can also put almond past in this recipe. You need to mix these two ingredients together, and just follow the steps on the box, don’t do anything else for the first time. This mixture is very thick, just for the record. Put this into muffin tins, and bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. 

You are welcome :)

I just love that one. And yours is amazing and delicious as well :)

Really, there are so much recipes that you can make while you are on a exchange diet. If you don’t know how to find it on the internet, you can just type it “recipes for diabetics” and you will find a lot of amazing things.

For example, my sister is not a diabetic, but she makes some healthy brownies or cakes that diabetic people eat. She really eats healthy.

Sometimes, I do that on Sundays or Mondays, depends. Yummy :) 

Well, all of those recipes are pretty yummy. But I am wondering, is there a difference between these recipes and recipes that people use while on exchange diet? I am not sure is there any difference  :/.

Anyway, it is a damn good that all of them can eat some sweet stuff, with low – sugar in it, and these recipes that I see in here are really amazing. I mean, sometimes I make this brownies for my kids :) They don’t have that much sugar and again, they are sweet enough :)

If you didn’t , you need to try them out :)

Bye!