I have a question to ask, this has been bothering me for a couple of days now (I haven't talked to my doctor about this yet, I am planning to give him a call sometime this week).

So here's the thing, my vaginal discharge has always been kind of see through but this time, just a couple of days ago, it was completely white, I have never seen it look like this. Now I am wondering if this is normal but I somehow feel that it is not and that something must be causing this, and this something probably isn't something good.

Hi there,

I have some good news for you - white vaginal discharge is normal, everything that goes from transparent to milky whiteish is good, that is of course if your vaginal discharge isn't smelly. If it is smelly, if it has a bad odor, then you should probably talk to your doctor in order to see if there is something bad causing this. I think that you should call your doctor, just in case, and if he tells you that you should do some tests in order to see if everything is okay, then you should just go ahead and do some tests.

White should be normal, but if it is smelly or if you have any doubts because of something else about your vaginal discharge, you should go and see your gynecologist. If there is something wrong, your gynecologist is likely to figure it out and to see what is causing this abnormal vaginal discharge. Even though I've told you these things, I still think that white vaginal discharge is normal and that there is nothing to worry about here.

I know that talking to a doctor is the only thing that can take some people's minds off the negative thinking so if you are one of them, just talk to your doctor.

Not only that it is normal, but I think that that is the most normal, or the best kind of vaginal discharge that you can have. That is even better than when you had a see through vaginal discharge, trust me. You are perfectly fine when it comes to this so there is no need to worry about this. I know about this because I had some problems myself and I spent some time with the doctors, doing some tests and stuff so I learned a lot about vaginal discharge, about what is good and what is not so no worries here.

You need to know differences. Not every structure and color of white discharge are the same. The biggest problem is that girls are not educated enough about this issue.
This link can help you find out more about this.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/vaginal-discharge-knowing-the-difference-between-normal-discharge-and-infection

Also, you should know that white discharge can vary after and before your period. Generally, vaginal fluids should be clear, white or even pale white color when considered to be normal discharge.Also, normal vaginal discharge looks yellowish when it dries. A normal vaginal discharge has a mild scent or no scent at all. Good luck.

The things are as following - white, fluid and not so thick discharge is normal discharge. All other textures and colors can be a problem.

If you don't feel anything down there, such as pain, itching or burning that is all normal. But if you start to feel something and you notice changes in your discharge, that can be a problem.

If you have a lot of discharge and he is still alive, this also can be a huge problem and you need to contact your gynecologist. 

It is not that hard to notice what is normal and what it is not. 

I am sure that your body will tell you by itself. 

Is it funny to tell that you need to get your discharge improved and that you need to observe what your discharge is trying to tell you? It is not funny, right? Because you need to. The main problem is because a lot of ladies are not so good educated about this, they believe that nothing can happen to them until they notice that their discharge is a little bit different, that it has a different color, odd smell, and different texture. But still, a lot of you are like - ouh, nothing is going to happen to me. Look, for your own sake, you should observe it and when you see some changes contact your expert. There is nothing bad to go more often to visit him until you find out that you are OK.

Hey darling, I think that you should not be scared - I think that your discharge is perfectly normal and I need to say that I am very happy because here are actually some of you who are observing their discharge. It is a great thing. And if you have any doubts, feel free to visit your gynecologist. No shame in that. 

Also, some changes can happen before your period, before your ovulation, etc. For example, a few days after ovulation, you may not notice any discharge at all because of cervical mucus, but don't be alarmed if you have a thicker creamier white discharge.

It is normal.

Good luck.