I had similar symptoms for nearly 1 year, first my PCP thought it was reflux, did endoscopy and colonoscopy, nothing. Next ENT, CATscan, prescription for 2 PPI + 2 strong antihistamines, and the coughing still persisted as soon as I laid down. ENT suggested mild anti-depressant, that is when I said enough is enough! ENT suggested one very simple remedy, chew gum right before going to sleep and low and behold, he is working for me. I know it sounds good good to be true, but it is working for me and o no longer rely on sleeping pills to get a night of sleep. Try it.

Yes!! I thought i was the only one where one eye watered to tears and one nostril ran.. So weird

I have the same problems,been coughing with the itch in my throat.But I have been doing it for almost a year now.My started after I quit smoking.It's been really getting on my nerves.

My son has been coughing with the same symptoms as you. Doctor keeps saying its asthma??

This is true...a spoon of honey with cayenne pepper also works. I also drink hot water with lemon, honey cayenne pepper, ginger and turmeric powder.

TEA TREE OIL - To those who have suggested gargling with tea tree oil, please don't! Tea tree oil is highly toxic when ingested! It should never be used in or around the mouth. Only use it topically!

I had the same thing and started taking colloidal silver in the morning and night. See a difference for sure! I think it's the Chem trails they are spraying on us. The sale of allergy pills has tripled in the last 5 years!

Hi I have this proupleCould help me

I tried every prescription on the earth, and everything over the counter as well, and still, nothing is helping. Going on nearly 5 years now. Three hours of sleep if I am lucky, and just a non-stop scratch for what seems the rest of my life. Doctors have done every test they could do, and the best they have is "I don't know" and same from the specialists as well. For me, Flonase left a concrete hard lump in my nose for weeks, and doctor said don't ever use that again. I have given up a long time ago, but for some reason, I still keep reading :-(

Try the white scott fish oil, it csn strenghten your liver and stop the cough. I've this and i stop drinking cold water, cold fruits,ice or anything cold and no chicken mea or breathing cold air or sir-cond. My cough went away 2 days.

A lot of these entries seem like allergies, hidden mold (in house or in body), candida over growth, EBV, or viral infections that lay dormant for a while or stem from tooth issues.. You are what you put into your body

i have a relation with my boyfriend. BUT my period just stoped. and he only touch his male organ on my vagina. how many possibility my pregnant.

That is so weird. I had the same thing a year ago and it just started up again. I haven't bought bananas in ages, but had one yesterday and one today - just had a horrible attack! I do have a cold now and had a cold last year when this all started, but I don't remember if bananas were part of my diet then.

bananas can be part of your diet any fruit can be.

This is most interesting. Having an itchy throat for a long while now, then coughing I don't know what to do anymore. I have an allergy test and I am allergic to many kinds of food, like yeast, wheat, sugar and many others, like antibiotics. I have been avoiding those foods and taking the food supplement Acidophilus but it doesn't make any difference. I think as you said I have an acid reflux that when my throat itches it could come from the stomach. I started exercising I am fit and I am slim. I have avoided drinking any alcohol for almost 2 to 3 years now and still the itchy throat remains. It happens when I am concentrating hard, like when I am attending mass in the church.
Please let me know if the Tea Tree oil helps and I will try it. Many thanks.