how much B6? thank you.

Oh my God I am so happy to find you post. I hope this is my answer rather than the liver problems. I was given theophylline at age 11 until I was pregnant at age28!
I'm going to start tomorrow​ on the b supplements!

I found goldbond medicated powder helps if I wake-up with itchy feet.

Hi Kirsten- I have exactly the same issue and was diagnosed with pompholyx by a dermatologist. She advised that the condition was being caused by athletes foot. I used antifungal creams followed by steroids cream for pohpholyx and the problem went away but it has come back recently (it is 2 am in the Am and I cannot sleep and hence I am writing this. I have been using cortizone creams and it has not been helping. Have you had any improvement with antihistamines? Thanks for sharing on this topic.

I have the same thing! But it only happens at night.

It is NOT always a bacteria! In this case, since the itch is not experienced on a consistent basis, I would venture to say it isn't a bacterial or fungal infection!

I am a nurse. I can tell you there could be a number of reasons for the itch. Yes, bacterial and fungal infections can cause this, but it is unlikely in your case because the severe itch is only infrequently occurring and not consistent.
I have the same thing...it happens maybe twice a year at night and is so severe it keeps me awake and scratching my feet for almost an hour or so with no relief. They get very red and sometimes swollen just a bit during these flare ups. Mine is due to iron deficiency anemia.
Other conditions can cause these episodes as well...just a few are diabetes, circulation issues, hormonal imbalances, psoriasis, and liver or kidney disease.
I would suggest talking to your doctor about getting some blood tests run first to check for any imbalances in hormones and/or vitamin/mineral levels and then take it from there in a process of elimination.

you are right...it is NOT addressed.