I'm 16 years old and about two weeks ago my fingertips started peeling. It started under the nail and looked like a blister. All my fingers have done this, and I've noticed only recently that the bottoms of my toes are now doing the same thing. It doesn't hurt though.

I haven't moved, I'm not stressed out or sick, and I hadn't changed anything before it started.

I've tried to do some research on it, but everything is coming up blank. Lotion and moisturizer doesn't seem to be helping any. I've asked a few people and they've said a variety of things from low protein to possibly diabetes (which runs in my family).

I'm not too worried about it being something serious like diabetes, but its annoying and starting to cause problems. Since this has never happened to me before, I am slightly concerned. I would be greatful for any possible explanations as to what may have caused this, and how I could treat it.

Many thanks.