Lately I have noticed something strange on my head. I saw as my scalp is itchy, which surprised me. I do not know what the reason is, so I would like to hear if anyone had something like that. My friend told me to try with medical antidandruff shampoo; he said it might help me. I am not sure about that, and I wonder if that is connected with nerves.

I have noticed something like that few months ago. I realized it lasts for an hour or a day, and then it stops. After some time it starts all over again. With me, itchy scalp is even worst at night. Lately I find myself just scratching away at my scalp during the day, even when it is not itchy. I guess that scratching itchy scalp became some kind of weird habit I got. Then it gets worse and gets itchier, which seems as a vicious circle. I did not see a doctor because of that, but I believe it could very well have a lot to do with nerves. I think I have discovered one principe which might work, so you could try the same. Try to catch yourself when scratching, and then punish yourself for it. For example, when you catch yourself scratching your scalp when it is not itchy, and then do not let yourself eat something you like. Also maybe we should try with some new shampoo to solve this itchy scalp, or see a doctor to check if that is caused by nerves.

see subject line, thanks.