Hi, I am 24 years old male and I have problem with my scalp. It is so itchy especially when is hot outside. I don't know why that happening is but it is so irritating that I can't stand it nay more. Please, if someone had similar experience just tell me what to do. Thank you very much.

Hi, your skin is dry and when is warm outside your scalp becomes itchy. You would try to refresh your scalp and to moisture it. You may try to do it with olive oil or canola oil. Apply it on your scalp and leave it over the night. In the morning wash your hair with gentle shampoo and see what will happen. Most of shampoos are drying your hair even more and it won't help you.

yes hello im am female and i wanted to tell you i have the same problem when it is hot out my head kinda burns but it itches more i would suggest that you try a different shampoo. your shampoo could cause slight outbreaks to the head if you kkep continuing this shampoo it WILL get worse and if you have dark hair that could be a cause to black hair ......red hair...........brown hair....so remember try a diff shampoo also if you head breaks out call a doctor for a medicine