Hi i have had an issue with itchy scalp, alot of hair loss, and occasionally get little painful bumps.  I have noticed that my son has the same thing but he tends to have itching on his face, head, and chest.  It actually feels like something is crawling in my hair.  My son tells me that it feels like something is crawling or has landed on his face(paticularly around his nose and chest) My head has recently started to itch really bad on the back of my head at the bottom of my hairline closer to my ear.  I have also noticed that when people come around me, i make them sneeze.  No joking either.  My dog even sneezes around me.  I also emit a bad odor.  From where i am not quite sure.  A few months back my cheek had swollen up pretty big and then went away only to have a huge sore in my jaw that came to a white head.  It never really popped  that i noticed but seems to have drained and swelling has gone down.  I do have a few bad teeth in my mouth that needs to be addressed.  I know other people can smell me because the looks on their faces when im near.  All this has basically put me in a state of being confined to my house out of embarressment. I just would like to know if anybody else knows about this or may have suggestions on what i could do to make this better. I have no life as of today and i miss it so much.  Any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks for reading and have a blessed day.

It sounds like you may be going through a fungal infection of the scalp. Go to the drugstore and purchase perhaps Neutrogena T-Gel or Neutrogena 2-1 Daily Control dandruff shampoo to kill and control yeast, bacteria and fungas on the head. Limit sugar and alcohol intake and take a daily probiotic supplement such as Renewlife probiotics. You should find relief in first day of using the scalp shampoo. Good luck.

Thank you for your advice/help. Your response seems to make perfect sense. I just wanted to point out that i do not consume alcohol but i do think my sugar intake may be a bit high. Im definately going to give it a try and im hoping for the best. Thanks again.