Its kinda putting me off of picking my face (which is kind of a good thing)
but its really annoying cuz evrytime i itch my itchy scalp dandruff falls evry time i itch
(like now) im only using 1 hand to type just to itch xD
and my nails are also getting filled of them and i dont like it :S
wen i get out of the shower i see white stuff hanging half way on a strand urg!!
dundruff is annoying ! it goes everywer even my laptop thats y constantly clean my comp now,
its also on my bed X(

what can i do to get rid both itch and dundruff!???

i used to not have them last year

One home made tip which may help you, mix some camphor powder in the warm coconut oil and apply this to your hair,  let this oil be for one night for your hair then in the morning wash your hair with anti dandruff shampoo do this process alternate days for three or more weeks. Wish this may help you.

thank you for your tip!
i really hope it wud work XD
ill make my mum help me with this cuz she used to rub hot coconut milk on my hair and it was all straight and glossy hehe...
thanks!

If you must itch, itch not with your fingers, but your palm of your hand. Because when you itch with your fingers, all the stuff you touched and didn't wash your hands is going to be on your head and that could be why you are having problems if you didn't have it before.