I had unprotected sex with a women about a month and a half ago, about 2 to three weeks later i started feeling an itch in my urethra towards the tip of my penis, its usually starts from the base and the itch works its way up also a burning sensation when urinating. Also when i wake up there is a little bit of yellowish discharge, and wen i squeeze my penis a little more comes out, but only wen i wake up. This freaked me out. I went to the clinic about 3 days later, and the doctor gave me a urinalysis to check for UTI, but it came up negative, so then he gave me the medication for Gonorrhea and chlamydia it was a shot and 4 pills, i waited a week and the symptoms still were present. its has now been almost 3 weeks since ive taken the medication and i am still feeling the same symptoms. Whats going on?

Hey Joon,

I have a lot of the same symptoms. I am not sure what I have either, could be genital herpes, could be prostatitis, could be in my head, I don't know. Do you get an itchy anus? Also, do you have herpes simplex 1, the oral one? I do, and wonder if it could have moved down there somehow? I'm on something for Trich right now, not sure if its workin.

Hi guys,

You both need to go back to your doctors.

Joonathan, if the doctor just gave you the medication without testing for an STD then he is taking a shot in the dark. They should have tested you specifically for STD's to determine what you may have. Go back to the clinic or see another doctor. The antibiotics should have worked by now. You don't want this to continue.

mbm, how long have you been on the meds for trich?

Don't put this off, either of you. It can affect your fertility in the future. No sex either, until this is cured.

I know most guys hate going to the doctors but you both really need to.

Keep us posted.

I've been experiencing the same thing.  My discharge is very similar looking to semen, and doesn't look like the pictures of typical stds.  There are no sores anywhere on my body.  THe last girl I had sex with said she is clean, and she would be the only one that could be "responsible".  It stings when I pee, the itching starts from the bottom of the urethra to the tip.  I'm waiting on std test results, but my research doesnt suggest the same traits as stds.  Going to go see another doc after test results

am having d same sympthoms wif me nw, pls what did u used to cure yours pls.

You guys aren't alone.  I have been in a monogamous relationship for 7 months.  I have never had any STD and am stumped because my symptoms don't match up to any STD.  I have itching at the base of the urethra, but no the tip.  I have only vague pain when peeing...it's not even really pain, just more intense.  And no noticeable discharge

Has anyone found anything out?  I have blood work done by my doc a month ago and i was normal for all.  Going back to see her tomorrow.

MAN you NEED TO GET YOU DUMASS TO A DR 'S PSOFFICE TODAY THAT SOUNDS LIKE VD you my have GONORRHEA or SFLES you have one vary sick DK you can know this much pore boy JOONATHAN ....ALL of use GIRLS AND WEMAN KNOW NOW and as a GIRL I DO VARY MUCH THINK YOU for informing use ... I DO HOPE YOU GET OVER YOUR SICKNES VARY SOON as a girl I'M going to PRAY for you I will ask my mother and two sisters to PRAY for you TWO I will close by saying good luck and my GOD be with you. PS are you 16 years old ?? or 21years old ??? PS if you are only 16 you have NO BEAIN if you are over 21years's old you was not using your BRINE GOOD BY

Go back to school and take beginners english

Exact same thing is happening to me right now. I just went to the doctor 2 days ago to get full STD testing and everything came back negative. Itchy urethra... Not painful or anything and it's like I'm occasionally precumming throughout the day. My doctor said if the symptoms persist in 10 days to come back. My friend said the same thing happened to him a couple of years ago and he went through similar std testing with a clean report and it went away after a week or two. I'll update if I find out more.

Any feedback? I'm have similar and it's gone away after a week but then again it returned after intercourse again.

I have the same thing. Havent had sex in 2 months. Started one morning. Gonna go to the emergency soon to see if I can get something for it.

Dumbasses.  You have the clap.  I had it and I required 2 shots and 3 courses of pills to finally get rid of it.  It took 3 months to finally get rid of it.

Hello. I've also had the same symptoms.  My penis has continuous slight discharge, sometimes itchy and sometims a little burn after peeing or ejaculation.  All known STD tests came up negative.  I went to a urologist and he has no answer for me.  Had this issue since late march 2015.  Now its May 20th.  I just started taking Doxycyline mono 2 days ago to see if that helps.  

Could it be Trichomoniasis? I'm going to my doc and ask about that after I'm done with my antibiotic

Hey Jonathan, did you ever figure out what the problem was?

Same with me....gon/chla tests negative, slight itch at tip....mild yellow discharge...took metronidazole 2.0g...is clearing up....its TRICH