Hi, i'm 17yrs old and sexually activ.. Been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend because i have this irritation to condoms... Thing is, i once had a pericadium tear that i didnt treat,it healed on its own after some weeks, later on i notced pimples outside my vagina that were painful when touched,they also went away after few days... A month later i discovered these goose like pimples on both side of my labia minora,they aint painful tho but i admit i did touch them alot,weeks later i noticed holes that were black in my labia monora,close to my clit and inside my vagina and they also dont hurt,my vagina doesnt itch or burn either.... I'm just so scared to tell my mum or go to the doctor either.... I need help please!

I’m an 18 year old female, don’t have any of these symptoms or problems but I can tell you that you NEED to go to your mom and you NEED to see a doctor. Trying to self diagnose yourself if not a good thing. You don’t know what serious problem could be caused if you don’t treat it.

I'm scared.... What if its an STI/D? And i'm not sure how to explain to the doctor tho....
Do i go see a pharmacist or do i need to go to the hospital?

Health Guru
Most sti's are easily treated as the guest said talk to your mum about it and go see your doctor, I understand it's embarrassing for you but a doctor will have seen it all before.
If you say you can't explain it to your doctor how can you go to a pharmacist and explain to them?