My labia minora are 2 inches long maybe even a little over 2 inches which is HUGE. And I HATE THEM, im 16 years old and have wanted labiaplasty since I was 11 years old. This topic make me suicial every single day, I always feel self concious and like im not good enough for my boyfriend, ive gotten to the point where I hate everything about myself now. I always think that I wish I had tiny little invisible pink labia instead of huge dark wrinkly labia, I have very fair skin so its completely noticable. My clitoral hood is also HUGE and wrinkly it has two folds in it and I start crying even thinking about how awful and unnatractive my vulva is. My boyfriend and I have been together for two years, and he REFUSES to let me go try to have a labiaplasty he says he loves me the way I am and I always tell him you cant love that,its disgusting. This causes even more problems because I know hes seen other women in porn and such before we started dating and I always tell him ill never be good enough for him and that im worthless and deserve to die. I just wish I hadnt developed these huge lips. I HATE THEM. can someone please tell me what to do. Even aside of emotional and cosmetic reasons, I cant wear tight underwear cause theres a bulge, and it rubs and drives me crazy. I feel unfemmonine, I cant wear bikinis because people would think I had something weird going on, about 1 and 12 years ago I was in a bikini and my female cousin commented on how my swimsuit was hanging in that area, I havent gone swimming since. I am a virgin, and my bf is 19 and a virgin as well. He tells me everyday to just accept that im perfect to him and I cant I hate everything about my body.

Sweetie it is perfectly normal to feel that way , I know I did! mine are about that long and they just seem so huge! I know it is very hard to feel normal when you think you look so weird.  If he loves you he wont care , I am with my fiance now of 2 years and he was my first too , I remember being so scared of what he thought because I was so different.  You need to tell that little voice in your head to shut the hell up , I know it is easier said then done but once you feel beautiful about YOU , no matter what abnormalities you have you are beautiful in every way. Anyone else who says otherwise is not worth being in your life. I'm 20 and do I get embarrassed by wearing a bikini ? HELL YEAH! but that's ok I've just learned to accept it , it takes a long time to do it , this isnt an overnight confidence booster but it will help.  Every time you get that bad feeling or thought just think of everything that contradicts what you are thinking.  Your boyfriend obviously loves you , and to be honest they really dont care what it looks like at all, especially when they love you it's like it doesn't even exist. Keep your head up hun and stay strong !

Girl I'm 14 and mine are just as big and I hate it but doing research makes me feel normal you have nothing to worry about mine are just as big

yeah im 14 and have the same problem, and i'm super embarassed .

A lot of men like body parts that are different, when dating start to get serious you should talk to him about it and see if it turns him on. Older men like love it more because they are ready for something different.

I have the same problem, I'm 15 and a virgin and never dated. My labia is long and dark and wrinkled and hang about 2 inches long when I pull them. I also have a long clitoris Hood that has has two fold and wrinkley as well. I hate my vagina with a passion and cry everyday saying why did God give me just a ugly vagina.I can't wear tight clothes cause you'll see a bulg and see the outline of my labia. Everyday at school I have a athletic bag that I wear to carry my athletic clothes and I always put it in front of my vagina so nobody can look at my vagina if there is a Bulg or the outline of my labia. My labia also has little bumbs on them. I've gotten to the point Where I will look at my vagina in the mirror and just cry and just want to scream and chop them off with a knife. The worst thing is that I have begun to hate myself so that is why I haven't dated cause I'm not pretty enough to be with someone with a vagina like mine. I wish I could just die sometimes so No one will ever have to see a ugly vagina like mine. I know exactly how you feel and I just can't stand the way my vagina looks. :(

I have the EXACT same problem, you're not alone:( I'm 16 and have wanted that surgery for years, every since I noticed that it's not 'meant' to be that big. It makes me really sad and I also get a bulge as they hang and loom really nasty so I agree with you 100%. I know how you feel. I'm quite shy but debating wether to go the doctors and tell them as I've heard they may refer you to a surgery if it's effecting your every day life. Not sure if they will for sure though that's the problem. If you're also feeling suicidal it may be worth a try babe. I hope you realise you're beautiful and stop feeling suicidal.

Thank you for telling me I'm not the only one out there with the same problem.... me myself has wanted the surgery for years now and I have looked into it. Hopeful it Does get better for me but in the long run I might just get the surgery because I really do hate my vagina with a passion. As for you, I know exactly how you feel so don't worry I'm with you all the way (: Thank you for your reply.

Oh try not to worry.. there are many guys out there that love that. My self included.. I'd do anything to please some one with them attributes..

Social conditioning and the porn industry has a lot to answer for.. all these surgically enhanced/hand picked models..unfortunately many perceive that as reality.. when it's not. Embrace this hidden treasure :) Large labia is beautiful..

I wish myvlabia was only 2 inches. One is a about 2 inches the other is about 5 inches. I cant wear tight pants 'cause it hurts and I litterally feel like I have a penis. I used to call it my dangly thing. I want a labiectomy do bad. Not only because it looks awful, but it causes me pain nearly every day when my underwear ride up or my pants.

Hi I'm 17 and I am the SAME way, my labia is long and purple and bulgy and wrinkly and I hate it so much. If you pull on it, it seems to stretch longer to where I can see it if I lay flat down. It dangles if I spread my legs standing, which makes me feel so unfeminine and kills my confidence, but I feel SO MUCH BETTER knowing I am not alone!!! People who say they have a "long labia" always seem to have only a little protruding out, which I WISH I could have instead of what I do have... It always seems like the girls I'm surrounded by don't have that problem at all judging by how confident and carefree they seem in anything they wear. When I work out in leggings, my labia rubs on it uncomfortably, and I am always self conscious if it's spilling out of my panties, or my swim bottoms. I always feel the need to "tuck" it in, but it slowly comes out. I don't feel sexy at all whenever I see it. I am usually confident in my appearance, but when I see IT, it just grosses me out. I am so afraid to show a guy (trust me, he has to be important to me), because of his reactions. Even if he were to tell me he accepts it, I couldn't. Even talking about it right now makes me feel embarrassed to girls who understand fully what I am going through. I want labiaplasty so bad and will highly consider getting it done in the (nearest) future. I understand this is perfectly normal to have a long labia and others may like it more, but I know I don't. Please know, that you are not alone!!! We girls need to stick together. Please respect and love yourself anyway, you have a whole life ahead of you and even though a long labia is uncomfortable, set aside the negative and learn to appreciate the positives you do have. If you are ever depressed over this, treat yourself to a spa day or try new styles to where you can still feel beautiful for your other features (:

I'm 20 and have this issue. I went to a plastic surgeon in order to get a sum of how much the procedure would be and they said it'd be $9,900 which for me is too much and I have no idea as to how I'd be able to afford that considering I am still in college and don't have all of that time to work in order to pay off the loan. If I were as young as some of you, I definitely would have told my mother sooner when I was not responsible for bills and college courses. In general be happy with who you are because I wish I could be. The main reason I even wanted the surgery was because I am extremely uncomfortable with everyday activities and because I wanted to be with this guy but I couldn't risk the stigma of being called a "s***" due to this issue. I've lost chances because of this idiotic thing. I want a normal life as a young woman, even the sexual part of it but that can't be done because even though I have grown comfortable with who I am and am considered to be "pretty" every guy that asks me out I can only kiss. I'm known as a tease now and just this has ruined a lot for me.

Girl I am almost 15 and I have the same thing! Seriously do not worry. I've been doing research and it seems like the majority of men prefer larger labia, so I really don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm self conscious about it to but do not second guess yourself because of your vagina!!! Literally every vag is different and yours is beautiful no matter how big your labia is. Own and be proud of it

Me too like I hate it so much I would honestly be so much more confident if I had a nice little vagina that guys seem to love I keep thinking about how much of a laughing stock I'll be if anyone sees

THIS IS THE MOST RELATABLE THIMG SO FAR OMG HMU OR SUM LMAO WE CAN BE FRENS