I'm not and should be at times. Just being honest here. My college roomate was one to take condiments from fastfood places and use them in her home. She still does it to this day and you can still find squeeze packets of ketchup in her fridge (an over abundance of them).

OK...I do one thing that is cheap. I reuse the gift bags we get gifts in at times. If they are in good shape, their worthy of using over again. Another thing my college roomate did...was reuse greeting cards. She cuts off the cover, pastes it to a thick piece of tagboard and viaola...instant card for someone else. I will probably come up with more for her.

That's the definition of cheap.

That's the definition of cheap.
This is also cheap...
We would go to parties...let say a Super Bowl party. She would stay behind to help clean up. That's fine. However, she would then take all the plastic ware (utensils, cups, plates if plastic), wash them and ask if she could take them home. You go into her pantry and she's set for months. No kidding. I always go for the "real deal" when eating at her house and use the good stuff.

This is also cheap...
All right! We get it! :D When you look up cheap in the dictionary, there's a picture of your roomie! She's so cheap, when she pinches pennies, she makes Lincoln cry. (By the way, how much longer do you think she'll be your friend...after all of this gets out?)

I do that with the food sometimes... Hey, produce is expensive and if you're gonna leave that veggie plate behind I can dang sure make a soup out of the carrots and celery and stir fry the rest.

I probably should be better at it, but I do try to buy stuff on sale whenever possible and I always defer to the store brand on things that really don't matter taste wise. Why pay extra just for a name?

msparks: She is the true definition of cheap yes...however I still love her to death.
MW: I see nothing wrong with taking leftover food home. No food should go to waste ever!

I'm ALL about the bling bling... holla back younguns! hoo! hoo!

My phone at home is a junker I salvaged from scrap at work.

I prefer to call it being a "minimalist" instead of cheap. I wear the badge with honor. 8)