I’ve heard that private clinic Polanica Zdroj, Poland with a Prof. Kazimierz Kobus M.D., as a director is one of the best hospital for plastic surgery. I did research for my colleague. He needed good hospital that performs procedures designed to reconstruct tissue after cancer-related resections. I can’t imagine how hard is to go out in the public when people are staring at you like you are freak, and the thing is that you are just sick. No one cares anymore. Nowadays they are all concentrate on boobs and bottoms. Anyway he wanted to do that in Europe and to spend some time there during recovery.
Is there any information about clinic Polanica Zdroj or Prof. Kazimierz Kobus M.D. that I should tell him?

Prof. Kazimierz Kobus M.D. is the director of the Plastic Surgery Hospital in Polanica Zdrój and head of the Clinic of Plastic Surgery at the Medical Academy in Warsaw. He is wide known in Poland as well as clinic. I know that before cancer treatment involved exclusively the resection of cancerous tissue. I agree with you that life for these people without plastic surgery can be a nightmare. It is life under the constant stress. I can’t even image how is for disabled children.
I think you can recommend him the Plastic Surgery Hospital in Polanica Zdrój, but I think there is waiting list for couple of months. The best you can do is to call them and inform directly.